Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
•Elit•
Ekonomi Sulit...
Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksEkonomi SulitAll ForumGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLoginRadio Elit

Download 1080p AVCHD from Panasonic cameras to iPad 3 on Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Vanessa18
Baru Lahir
Vanessa18

Jumlah posting : 8

Download 1080p AVCHD from Panasonic cameras to iPad 3 on Mac Empty
PostSubyek: Download 1080p AVCHD from Panasonic cameras to iPad 3 on Mac   Download 1080p AVCHD from Panasonic cameras to iPad 3 on Mac Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 15:15

Encode/Stream Panasonic 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD Video to iPad 3

"I have a Panasonic AG-HSC1UP camera that produces AVCHD videos in .MTS format (codec). I can import these videos with iMovies 11 to my MacBook Pro with no problem. I bought an iPad Camera Connection Kit for SD cards but had no success importing AVCHD videos from my camera. I would like to know if there is any video application for the iPad that allows importing videos (with the .MTS format)?"

The cameras from latest models of Panasonic Powershot and Lumix lines now record HD footage up to 1920 x 1080 at 60i, with sensor output of 30p, full-High Definition videos in the AVCHD format which excels in both compression efficiency and compatibility with AV equipment for playback. Howerver, the AVCHD format is not supported by iPad (See iPad 3 supported formats), and you'll need to convert them to an iPad compatible format on your Mac HDD. To convert video shot at 1920 x 1080 (at 60fps) in AVCHD format to iPad 3 video, an iPad 3 AVCHD Converter for Mac is required. And it is suggested you back up the AVCHD footage to Mac HDD from Camera/SD card in advance.

Quote :
pavtube.com/enjoy-video-on-ipad-3.html

Three steps to convert Panasonic AVCHD .mts video to iPad 3 support format on Mac OS.

Free download the Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.

Step 1: Import Panasonic AVCHD video to the software.

Install and run Panasonic AVCHD to iPad 3 Converter for Mac. Click "Add File" to load AVCHD files into the software. It allows you to add multiple files at one time and you can merger several AVCHD file into a signal file to convert.

Quote :
pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/

Step 2: Choose iPad 3 optimized file format. Select the output format in the drop-down list, when click the "Profile" button, Move the mouse to "iPad" and select "iPad 3 Full HD Video (*.mp4)" format.

Step 3. Click the drop-down menu list next to "Destination" field to select the folder to save the converted Panasonic video footage.

Step 4. Go to the final step-Hit "Convert" button to begin to convert Panasonic AVCHD video to MP4 for iPad 3 on Mac.

After conversion you can add the converted video to iTunes and sync HD footage to iPad 3 as you sync iTunes purchases to iOS devices from Mac HDD.

Quote :
pavtube.com/guide/sync-itunes-movies-to-ipad.html

If you import Panasonic Lumix AVCHD video to iPad 3 on Windows 7, please refer to AVCHD to iPad 3 converter for PC.

Quote :
pavtube.com/mts-converter/

What's more, you can use Pavtube Mac DVD Creator to burn AVCHD to DVD for playback or backup. You can get 50% off now. Just take a try!

Quote :
pavtube.com/dvd-creator-mac/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Download 1080p AVCHD from Panasonic cameras to iPad 3 on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1