Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
•Elit•
Ekonomi Sulit...
Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksEkonomi SulitAll ForumGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLoginRadio Elit

How to import DVD to Final Cut Pro with Mac DVD to FCP Converter

Go down 
PengirimMessage
aqlucky
Eliters
aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 19

How to import DVD to Final Cut Pro with Mac DVD to FCP Converter Empty
PostSubyek: How to import DVD to Final Cut Pro with Mac DVD to FCP Converter   How to import DVD to Final Cut Pro with Mac DVD to FCP Converter Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 15:28

Summary: Follow this guide you will know the easy way to convert DVD to Final Cut Pro with Prore codec for editing.

"I have bought many DVD discs in recent years, and some came from my friends, now I want to import part of these DVD discs to Final Cut Pro X for editing, and then I can make DVD video as I want, is there a software can convert DVD to FCP compatible formats? please give me some suggestions. Thanks!"

Quote :
pavtube.com/fcp.html

If you have got many DVD, so the best way is to convert DVD to FCP supported video format, this method will save you much time. FCP best supported video format is Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, and because FCP doesn’t support DVD footages directly, so you need a DVD to Final Cut Pro converter. Below is a brief guide for you to convert DVD video to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro X, you can follow the steps below to transcode DVD to Apple ProRes codec for FCP editing.

1.Download Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. This professional DVD to ProRes Converter can help you convert DVD disc/ISO and folder files to MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more output formats are also supported.

Quote :
pavtube.com/imedia-converter-mac/

2.Install and launch this DVD to FCP Converter. Import DVD video to the converter.

3.Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).

4.You can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.

5.Click convert button to start.

With this DVD to ProRes 422 converter, you can easily convert DVD files to FCP for editing, this software runs fast, so you can convert your DVD footages to FCP in less time.

If you need to find more tips and tricks on FCP, please visit Pavtube FCP column, you can also use Pavtube Free DVD creator to burn edited video footage to DVD disc, here is online help guide.

Quote :
pavtube.com/dvd-creator/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1