Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
•Elit•
Ekonomi Sulit...
Dompet boleh Cekak...
Tapi selalu ngakak...
•Elit•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksEkonomi SulitAll ForumGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLoginRadio Elit

Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Tamu
Tamu
Anonymous

Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing Empty
PostSubyek: Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing   Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 15:16

Catch Any Frame-Capture the Optimum Photograph from Panasonic TM700

To handle the MTS/M2TS files from my Panasonic TM700 is really confusing. I need the software which can help me not only to convert the files format smoothly and quickly, but also to posit accurately. Aunsoft Final Mate 1.7 helps me to achieve this. I can even capture the most beautiful Frame when Playing, Converting and Editing Video files. Wonder how it works? Just follow me!

1. Import MTS files from Panasonic TM700 to Aunsoft Final Mate 1.7.
Just connect Panasonic TM700 to the computer via a USB cable. Follow the wizard and you can import the videos easily. Drag and drop the video files chosen to the blank under and they will be shown to edit in the right side.

2. Edit the chosen file - Split or Capture with the frame-choose control.
With the Frame-choose Control, you can split the video accurately and cut off the trashy parts. Part A shows you how to start this operate. The middle of the five pictures in Part B stands for the position you are now in. You can easily adjust your position with clicking the frame backward or forward. This operation can easily help to Accurate Positioning Videos when editing.

The more you can do is saving frames to image files. With this, you can catch optimum photographs from the MTS/M2TS files. Part C shows you how to start this operate. The chosen frame-photo will be saved in folders which you can consult at anytime. All this could help you to Catch any Frame you like.
Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing Final-mate-frame-choose

3. Lossless output the new video files.
After all was done, just click the “export” button. Aunsoft Final Mate will Convert and Lossless Export Movies simultaneously.

Tips:
If your computer is MAC, you can try Aunsoft Final Mate for MAC 1.7 to achieve all the effect.

Quote :
http://1080p-converter.com/2011/07/frame-choose-control-accurate-positioning-videos-when-operatingediting/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Frame-choose Control-Accurate Positioning Videos When Operating/Editing
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1